[DML] Re: DMCH reproduction headlight switch

[DML] Re: DMCH reproduction headlight switch

I second this motion, I'm about to order my 2nd switch to have as well.

If anyone plans on keeping your car for a number of years, it only
makes good sense to keeo a spare part on hand.

And consider another note. Once made the price goes to $50, so you
could sell your $40 switch for $10 profit if you reeealy don't want it.

And it does help by making a small investment in the future of parts
availability in your car.

Pass this along to anyone you might know who has a Delorean and is not
a group member.

-Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,