Re: [DML] Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

Re: [DML] Help!!!! Brought 06859 home today from ebay purchase

Spinach chin?

My point is that these are the issues Nate knows about after
a very short ownership.  There could be lots of other stuff
lurking that won't show up until something breaks or falls off
the car without an inspection.  And since Nate isn't as familiar
with the car as some, referring to the parts guide is a good
way to go.  At least you have some idea of what you are looking
at and how it should look.

Obvious flaws that are easy to fix are almost always an indicator
of other, more serious problems in a car.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------