From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 1:21 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Pulling to the left and to the right ....steering
rack issue?

DeLorean steering should be as good as any car on the road.

This is another case where you need to stop driving the car until you
figure out what is wrong.  There are several things that may be the
issue - steering rack, rack ends, ball joints, bushings, steering column
u-joints, alignment, tires, wheel bearings, frame rust, lower control
arms, and even the trailing arm bolts.  Any good alignment shop should
be able to sort this out.

--
Mike