Re: [DML] Re: Was it all a dream? Looking for DML archives from 1997

Re: [DML] Re: Was it all a dream? Looking for DML archives from 1997

I manually searched through all of 1997.  I found a
few posts (mostly of me) asking about the status of
the car..  But could not find the original post.

IIRC, it was either posted by Brandon Moody, or Bruce
Battles.  I guess based on your memory I will go with
Brandon.  :)

Later in the year, A post was made about Brandon
buying the car he had told us about earlier..  But it
is not clear WHICH car he was talking about.  The post
goes on to say the car was once owned by Jim Varney
(the hey Vern guy).

If nothing else, it is entertaining to go back and
read those posts from so long ago.

AND, now I know I was not dreaming!

http://mail.yahoo.com