[DML] Re: Are these original seat covers or reproductions? Color doesn't

[DML] Re: Are these original seat covers or reproductions? Color doesn't match interior

Yep, you're right. That leaves my right-hand-drive counter on the
total of one !!! Thnx Gus

Regards from the Dutch mountains

Frenkie
#006183
www.delorean.tk

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gus Schlachter <gus@xxxx> wrote:
> The right-hand-drive DMC is more rare than you think, since this
car isn't
> one, either.  The first picture is flipped.
>

> Gus Schlachter
> VIN #4695
> Austin, TX
>

> > I personally don't know the car in question, but a right hand
drive
> > is very rare. I've only seen one in 15 years, and I live in
Europe.

> > Regards,
> >
> > Frenkie
> > #006183
> > www.delorean.tk
> >
> > > --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Packodenton@xxxx wrote:
> > >
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-Delorean-DMC-12-Delorean-
530-actual-
miles_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31830QQitemZ4568958232QQrdZ1