RE: [DML] Was it a Delorean burning on TV today in So. Calif?

RE: [DML] Was it a Delorean burning on TV today in So. Calif?

It was a very sad story.  I was hoping that WASN'T the one with the possible
DeLorean involved because of how sad it was.  I'm glad that wasn't the one.

I'll check around with that new info.  Thanks.

Jeff in NC