RE: [DML] Co2 set

I don't think anythings wrong especially if the car is running good.

I've always set the CO by ear and when the Frequency Valve humms constantly
the car runs like a dream.  I wait until the car is warm to set the CO
though.  Was the car completely warmed up when the CO was set?  I feel this
is crucial as all the proper devices have begun operating when the car is
warmed up.  I know you can unplug the O2 Sensor and the CO is much easier to
set however I do not believe you HAVE to do this to get a proper setting.
Don Steger instructed me a few years ago about the CO adjusting technique.
I've done it this way ever since and it ALWAYS works.  However, any fault in
the procedure would point to an additional faulty component in the system.

By unplugging the O2 Sensor or the Lambda Thermal Switch you send the car to
a default rich mixture and the frequency valve starts buzzing rapidly.  Good
trick if you want to get your car running and you don't have strict
emissions testing where you live.  I musta drove my former car for a good
couple of weeks like this with no problems whatsoever until I bought a new
O2 Sensor.

I think you'll have it adjusted in no time and running properly.  Honestly,
if the car is running great just try moving the CO screw 1/8 of a turn in
either direction and listen for Frequency Valve noise.  Be sure to wait
about 3 minutes between adjustments revving the engine gently during that
time to allow the new setting to take effect.

Another quick thought.  Were you metering the CO out of the tailpipe AFTER
the Cat or before at the CO plugs in the Crossover Pipe?  I had a guy
measuring tailpipe readings but this was insufficient because the CAT
already cleaned up the exhaust.  My CO reading was 0.0 after putting on a
high flow Cat.  Safe to say the car passed here in NC.

Jeff in NC