[DML] Looking for a beater D in the Missouri 4-state area.

[DML] Looking for a beater D in the Missouri 4-state area.

Hey all I am looking for a fixerupper in the Springfield MO area, was
told that there is one in Springfield thats in pretty bad shape, but
since I was told that I was in a car accident in my poor ford Probe,
and lost my memory.  I remember that there was one there, but I dunno
where in Springfield, or who told me where it was, but it was someone
on this list.  If anyone knows where I heard that or has a car for
sale, Please contact me gaytrey1987@xxxxxxxxx, or 4176786993.

Thanks for your time, William R. Stecker, thetandycollector