From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Joseph Kuchan
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 10:32 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor
positioning)

Dani,

Again I think you need to KNOW about the CPR instead of guessing about it. I
would suggest getting a CIS fuel pressure test set (John Hervey will loan
you his.) and then you will KNOW if the CPR is good or bad. Of course you
could just replace it with a new one, but having the CIS test set will also
let you have a look at such things as the dead-head pressure of the fuel
pump, control pressures, and how well the fuel system retains pressure when
shut down. (Tests the accumulator and check valve in fuel pump.)

[moderator snip]