From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of ksgrimsr
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 5:42 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Oil pressure switch replacement

After getting the proper 23mm tools, I pulled the oil pressure
switch today without any trouble.

After removing it I took a close look at it -- what a piece of junk!
As Dave S. suggested, it appears to be leaking along the center
terminal and in disassembling it to learn more about it I'm
convinced that there are probably not any of these switches
installed that don't weep.

--

I'm not installing that junk switch back in again and I'll take a
close look at the replacement switch to see how it might be sealed

    Knut