Re: [DML] [ADMIN] List Archive updated

Thanks for the compliment Jeremiah! Just glad to be giving back to the
DML in someway or another.

If anybody out there has a minute or two later this morning, could you
poke around the new archive (April 2000-August 2005) and let me know if
it works fine.  I had this ideal last night of doing a little directory
cleanup and am in the process of moving the archive up a level.  I think
the transfer should look transparent and should be done around 11am CST.

Regards,
Wayne / VIN#2447
www.AA9DY.com