[DML] [ADMIN] List Archive updated

Finally - Thru the efforts of one of the newer owners/list members,
Wayne Wagner, we now have an up-to-date list archive on the web at
www.dmcnews.com.

Take a look at http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues.html

At this time Wayne has indexed January 1 2000 thru about a week ago.
The intent is to update it fairly often going forward. An enhancement
to the archive is that archived email addresses are now "hashed" to try
and cut down on the sp*am harvesting. The older archives are a bit
trickier to re-index due to several format changes, but we hope to
eventually get to it.

I have no idea how long it takes a search engine like Google to index
all this, but I'm hoping it's not too long.

Dave Swingle (and Wayne)