[DML] Water pump promotion

Group, Water pump promotion:
For the month of August I am discounting the water pump packages
another 5% off the already low price.
If you buy just a new pump then there is a 10% discount on the pump
alone.
As alway's I can press on or bolt on any pulley you want and as a
added precaution I have now added a woodruff key to the press on pump
shaft to prevent the pulley from slipping or turning.
All pumps are warranted for 5 years and we have over 100 new pumps in
stock not counting the professionl re-built pumps which also carry a
5
year warranty. Even though I don't have a core charge on the pumps I
would like to have them back to recycle.
I would also like to mention that the alternator promotion was a
success and we will continue to give you the service and help as
needed. Keep watching the DML for a monthly promotion. Call or email
if any questions. Our new toll free # is 1-888-278-1629. Leave a
numbe
if not here and I will call you back.
Be sure to put DML promotion in the comment Box and I will discount
the price inhouse.
P.S. If you had purchased a pump or kit from me in the month of July,
then I will give you a store discount towards future purchases.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/cooling-system.html