looking up at a 45 degree angle from the center console towards the rear you
would see it.

KermitP

-----Original Message-----
From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Robert J. Wilson
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:40 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DeLorean Dome Lights

This is my day to post questions!  I keep my DeLorean in a building
that I built that is about 4 miles from my home.  After reading some
messages the other day, I drove out to the building with two things in
mind.

1.  I was determined to pull on my "DeLorean tilt and telescope
steering wheel".  I have used the tilt feature every time I drive the
DeLorean.  I was sure that it did not "telescope".  I was totally and
pleasantly surprised to find that after about 15 years of ownership,
it telescoped easily.  It only moves about 1 1/2 inches but it does
telescope!!!  It had not been telescoped in 15 years!

2.  I was determined to find the "second" of the two dome lights in
the DeLorean cab.  I know about the "tilting" one in the center, just
a few inches rearward of the windshield. (I have changed the bulb in
it.)  I looked everywhere for the second one that is mentioned in the
DMC news.  I never though I would ask for help in finding a dome light!
Is this not present prior to a certain serial number? (I have feeling
that I just asked the world's dumbest question.)

Thanks for any help.

-- Bob Wilson

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews