Re: [DML] Re: DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?

Re: [DML] Re: DML Window Felt Replacement - Update?

Just buy a roll of self adhesive VELCRO.

Here is the easy fix.

1. Remove the old window felt off the rubber that is on that long black
bar but DO NOT REMOVE the rubber piece the old felt was attached to.
Clean all glue and gunk of the rubber.

2. Use your new velcro you just bought. Discard the hard crunchy part
and use the soft part and stick the soft part to the old rubber that is
still attached to the long black bar.

3. reassemble and you have a easy fix that will last a long time.

How do i know this you may ask.... Don Stegar from Delorean Motor
Center showed me how to do this at a tech session and he said he hasn't
had one comeback since he started using this easy fix.

Mark V