[DML] re: fuel leak

Having lived through several fuel leaks you first need to see exactly where
it is leaking. It sounds like your accumulator hoses. There is no easy way
to work there unless you have a lift. Just back up on car ramps that you
trust and make sure car is secure. Slide your way to the center and you will
see the opening. More then likely one of your old soft fuel lines has a
leak. Any of the vendors sells the correct hoses. Hopefully the leak is not
any of the steel lines that snake through the car in that area. Look for
shiny metal fittings (from leaking fuel) as opposed to dirty old ones.
Another possibility if the leak is toward the rear of the car drivers side
is the fuel filter.

Check on which of these is the source of the leak and we can tell you how to
proceed. If you have a phobia of working in tight spots then find a place to
get your car on a lift. Remember our fuel system operates under high
pressure so fuel leaks can be pretty nasty...

Mike Cohee
2109