Re: [DML] Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??

Re: [DML] Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this summer??

Hi Richard, There is the HCS  www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com in
Burbank.  Claudia and Marc McClure(Martys Brother) will be there and
a replica BTTF Delorean will be there too and also in Sept there
will be the DMC Center open house go to www.deloreanmotorcenter.com

Charlie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Tait" <TTait@xxxx> wrote:
> There are two screenings in the area of Back To The Future next
month -
> check the posts on this site from a week or two back.

Behalf Of
> Richard Rosales
> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 4:31 PM
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Any Delorean activties planned in So Cal this
summer??

> Hello all,
>
> I'm Richard Rosales, the guy that picked up his new Delorean at
the DMC Open
> House in Houston this last June.   Does anyone know if there are
any
> activities planned his summer in So Cal??  I've only been a
Delorean owner