Re: [DML] Re: Keys

Try calling Warren at DMCH and giving him your key code and getting a
key cut from scratch. I know that you have key blanks but this will
avoid the degeneration that you get in second and third generation
keys. I called them and they went out to the bin and pull a factory
original pair of door keys for me that still had the metal tag with
the code on them. I think it ran about $25 for the pair but I didnt
have the worry of cutting one from a worn out 20 year old key.
When I ordered the new one key door locks they rekeyed the locks to
match my ignition and cut a new key for them so now I have 3 first
generation keys.

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX