[DML] DeLorean Mechanic in Charlotte NC Area

[DML] DeLorean Mechanic in Charlotte NC Area

Hi all,

For those that don't know me my name is Jeff.  I recently had to part with
my 81 DeLorean Vin 5945 for various reasons but over the three years of
owning the car I did a 60% teardown and rebuild of various systems and
cosmetic areas.  I feel that I've become a quite compitent mechanic as I
worked closely on my car, Louie Goldens, Andy Grums and I helped Eric
Campbell select his BAE Turbo DeLorean earlier in the year.  That one was
quite a find.

I regret that I never participated in the DML until recently but now that I
am parting with my car (it'll be picked up end of this month) I want to get
even MORE active in the community to stay close to this wonderful
automobile.

I want to just get my name out there and for those that monitored Tamir's
DeLorean site you've seen the quality of my work and are probably familiar
with me.

I also recently designed and commissioned the build of a Carb Intake
Manifold (you may have seen it on eBay...so that was me.)

I've been helping owners with tech help in various mediums and service (Did
lots of adjustments to cars at a few local gatherings) and I want to
continue doing this kind of work while I attempt to further my education in
a few other courses of study.

I'd like to formally offer my services to perform maintenance and upgrades
to anyone who would find my location in the Carolinas convenient but I am
also willing to TRAVEL to perform service.  I offer great rates and will
work out a cost for travel depending on the location.  I also have a nice
storage facility close buy and can house cars in units large enough for me
to service them indoors so they won't be exposed to the elements if you
leave the car with me.  I also put everything in writting signed and
notarized (upon request) and I warranty any work I perform (also in writting
upon request.)

I'm not sure if Andy or Eric post here but I'm sure many of you know Louie
Golden so feel free to ask him about my areas of service that I've done on
his car.  I also know Mark V very well if anyone knows him as well as
Jeremiah Montee (I hope I spelled that right Jeremiah) :)

I think I covered all the bases.  I hate letting go of my dream car but that
doesn't mean the dream has to go along with it.  I look forward to hearing
from any interested owners and my telephone is (704) 701 - 2870.  It's a
mobile number and I don't always have good reception so please leave a
message as I return calls as soon as I receive them.

Jeff in NC