[DML] Re: Musty odor

Hey Byron,

I'd check with DMCH again on those carpets as I recently talked with
James and he said that they have new carpet to replace any carpeting
in the D.  I was recently asking him about re-dying the carpets and
I can't seem to find anyone who has done this.  Anyone out there???
I figure I might replace my floor carpets as they stink as well from
the car sitting outside too long.

If that doesn't work, I know some people have replaced the padding
which you should be able to pickup from Lowe's or somewhere.  Then
just wet-vac the carpets and spray lots of Febreeze? lol.

Anyways, let me know what happens if you try to clean them as I will
have to do the same sometime in the near future.

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@xxxx>