[DML] Re: MONSTER GARAGE SUCKS!!!!!

I can tell you what they were thinking in ONE WORD  RATINGS!!!!!!!
With high ratings they can get sponsors and charge high rates. You
watched it, didn't you? Well, so did A LOT of other people. Try not to
forget this is pure entertainment and these types of shows are always
looking for a way to go "over the top". Like a famous person once said
(paraphrased) "I never care what is said about me as long as they
spell my name right!". In other words there is no such thing as bad
publicity.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "logiclymydearwatson"