RE: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

RE: [DML] Re: Question and strange car show behavior

Bob,

Speak for your own DeLorean, not mine.  I drive my car all over the place and never worry about fires or PRV reliability at all.  If the work is done correctly (prevention), there's not much to worry about.

Oh, and if you want to race Hyundais (something I consider not worth the dust from my clutch), tune your engine correctly and buy a freakin' 5-speed.  I can't believe all the complaining you do about how slow the car is, when you're driving a long-legged 3 speed automatic!

PS.  Back to the Future mods also add a lot of weight.

Jake Kamphoefner
1063 --> Just fine, thanks.

Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
The PRV just sucks, we all know it....so let's stop tap dancing around it.
It might be fairly reliable, but so is my lawnmower.
I want the power to at least beat a Hyundia!
If they had put a decent engine in the car we would have a different
history.
If I had my way I would stuff that 5.7 HEMI that I have in my Magnum in that
sucker.
Can you imagine that? With a 5 speed auto-stick?
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick - that would rock!

I know I will get flamed for this...but it's just one dudes opinion.
What do I know anyway?
-VB