[DML] Re: Concours d'Elegance

Byron,

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it!  The weather was quite a
challenge, to say the least.  It rained in buckets in the early
morning, stopped late morning, and we prepped the car again just in
time for the real storm to hit just before noon.  It finally stopped
raining around 2pm and the weather was clear after that.  My secret
weapon in getting the car to look so good was James Espey, who was
gracious enough to fly to MI to attend the show and help me prep the
car.  Thank you James!

The Delorean did recieve quite a bit of attention, sometimes to the
dismay of other owners who seemed annoyed that people would walk
past their classic Vettes, 57 T-Birds, etc. to see a car built in
1981 - what an outrage!!

I lost to a rare 51 Cunningham, I think only 26 were ever built.  I
didn't expect to win, and that's OK.  It was just an honor being in
the show and being able to expose people to a Delorean.

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "byrondelorean" <celiambyron@xxxx>
wrote:
> True to Sandor's words, his Delorean was amongst the finest Auto's
> in the world. I heard that the cars on display were by "invite
> only"?. Some of the cars were worth millions of dollars. I put
> Sandors name down for Peoples choice! Sandors D is awesome.
Lowered,