RE: [DML] Mode switch [was - Needed Badly: Button Clip]

RE: [DML] Mode switch [was - Needed Badly: Button Clip]

Hi Dave,

Actually we do carry the same thing under the Winzer brand name. Wurth and
Winzer are German companies owned separately by a pair of brothers who
apparently compete with each other as they carry the same product lines! We
have used Winzer and Wurth products in our shop for at least twenty years.
It is listed on our website in the tab called Rubber door seals.
http://www.pjgrady.com/lgspec.asp?id=3

We also carry Winzer Rubber Adhesive which is the best we've found (Sorry
Randal!) for attaching all of the bonded rubber seals on the DeLorean.
Another great product is 3M adhesive remover (Yea Randal!) We use these
three products in our shop exclusively to attach and care for all of the
DeLorean's many weather-strips and buffers.

>From now until the end of August we will supply these products free ($38.85
value) on any order of our Complete Seal Kit Part #'s 114666GS or 114666GL
so you can do a professional quality installation of your weather-strips at
no extra cost.

We also carry quality chemicals and fasteners for every part of your car
that are too numerous to list on our site at this time. Our experience as
the oldest DeLorean restoration shop guarantees you the right chemical for
every application. Sorry for the plug but I felt obliged to answer Dave's
statement ("This is something that the vendors ought to carry") completely
and accurately :).

Rob Grady

P.J.Grady Inc.