From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of dmcjosh85
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:27 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Bad alternator?

So I have a bit of a situation here, you see after having my DMC sit
for 2-3 days untouched I sit down and turn to key to find that
though it cranks the engine will not fire up. after all why should
it: the battery guage is slightly lower than what it usually is. Now
right now my quick fix for this is to set the battery on the slow
charge for 2 hours or so than its ready to roll and the car fires
right up.

Now I know what your thinking? Bad Battery right? well the battery
is a brand new optima battery and ive only had to recharge the thing
becuase of my DMC about..5-6 times. As far as the alternator goes in
this story, it is still the original Ducellier 80 watt alternator