[DML] Re: Bad alternator?

Hi Josh,
I also have a battery drain problem. My first problem was with the
door lights. I noticed it when the garage was dark and I saw light
coming from the bottom of the car. Adjusted the rubber tip so it
worked. ( Put something in the rubber tip, mine needed to stick out
a little further. )   I read something about a short in the door
locks, so I do not lock the car in the garage anymore and haven't
had a problem yet.

Have a Great Day!
BOB - - - - - 808
5144