[DML] Re: Weird Noise?

This sounds exactly like what a room mate of mine had a problem with in
an old MG, the flywheel gears where so bad in one spot (missing), he
had to acutally reach under the hood and pull on the flywheel to get to
an area of good teeth.  There was an access panel we removed to he
could do it.  Don't even ask about the rag he used as an oil filler cap
wrapping around the cam, or the idiots who cut off his ignition switch
when he couldn't find his keys.  What a mess, I fixed it as best I
could, I actually had to make a starter panel for him.  Ignition on/off
switch, push button starter switch.  Lights to let him know it was on.

And he still ruined the car, it was a POS to begin with but had
potential.

Bernie

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stefan diklich <stefandmc@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, ill have my mechanic check the starter by your descriptions
but also what is a bad bendix?

> David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxx> wrote:Often if you replace the
starter (or just the bendix) the new, fresh