[DML] Cabin ventilation fans and screwy cooling system..

[DML] Cabin ventilation fans and screwy cooling system..

I have something weird happening with fans in the cabin.  I was
running A/C on max, and the vent fans on the highest setting.  For
one thing, the A/C cycling really does kick things on and off when
it cycles (probably should get Fanzilla - is this still
recommended?).  Anyway, the ventilation fans suddenly stopped
working.  The A/C and fan switch were still on high, but no blowers
throught the vents.  I shut the A/C and fan switch back on, and the
blowers worked again for the rest of my drive.  This has happened
once before as well.  Is there a circuit breaker or switch that
resets itself if blown?

After reaching my destination, I think my radiator fans also were
not working after shutting the A/C off.  The temp gauge was at 220
as I shut the engine off - a little high I think.  Just this
morning, I idled the engine in my driveway and the fans kicked in
fine at around 180-190, and knocked the heat right down again.  It
seemed to run  great just above the white line 160 deg mark for
about 15 minutes, no problems.

When I get driving, the engine keeps teasing me by creeping up to
the 220 mark once in  a while, never exceeding it, but seems hot for
me.  And again, I get a little hot coolant pissing out of the bottle
when I parked this morning.

Something it still not quite right.  I haven't cleaned any of the
electrical relays or switches since buying the car in April.  Does
this sound like some glitchy electrical issues, and is it related to
A/C operation?  I really would like to be confortable with the
cooling system and not be hesitant about it every time I drive.

Thanks for any advice,

Paul
Vin 10944