[DML] Re: Fuel Guage

Looks like youre OEM fuel guage is more accurate than mine was. In
mine, if the light went on, it meant I had better be able to coast into
a gas station. Looks like yours works like it is supposed to. The
sender in that car is an original unit from the donor car.

I've since replaced mine with a Tankzilla. I've also used the DMCH unit
(in another car) - both work significantly better (and a bit
differently) than the original.

Tank holds a tad over 13 gallons.

Dave Swingle