[DML] DCS Magazine update and Chicago

Thanks to a rush in sales last month we had to print more magazines so they
came in yesterday so we have plenty again.

For those of you going to Pheasant Run the next two issues of the magazine
will feature the usual tech, personal and event articles plus a section on the
upcoming car show.  In Vol 2 issue 3 (Nov 2005)  we  will we will focus in on
the overall event, driving tour which this time is  a must for all to do with
everything that is in it and an overview of Pheasant  Run.In

In vol 2 issue 4 (April 2006) we will include a schedule of events, the
fabulous Pheasant Run Chefs menu and a look at our special guests.  At that  time
we may provide a preview of the DeLorean Museum we are putting  together.  At
this time we have located a number of rare artifacts (I feel  almost like
Indiana Jones here) and we will have some speakers from the actual  factory to
tell you about life at DMC in Ireland.

Last night Jeffrey Weissman (George Mc Fly in BTTF II and III) agreed to
come and he is planning to do a special program with audience  participation. I
know what he has planned and you will really enjoy it. Of  course Bob Gale and
his famouse Doc Brown Doesn't Drive a F$&^*ing Mustang  quote will be there
and the Lovely Claudia Wells.  They enjoyed the show so  much last time they are
actually going to be helping me run the show so you may  see them selling
tickets or working a booth or whatever.

We have three volunteers to help with the Video and Richard W. has offered  a
number of video units so there will be a lot of interactive video present
especially in the museum.

Rich W has been working on the PR for Pheasant Run and with the results he
has we are expecting 600 people and possibly 150-200 cars.  This is a
possibility with your help.

You also have seen a number of small things we are adding as of some of my
recent posts.

Registration will begin in the fall instead of Jan

So sign up for the magazine at
_www.deloreancarshow.com_ (http://www.deloreancarshow.com)  if you  have not
already and join in the fun

The 25th Anniversary will be the biggest and best car show ever you have my
word

Ken