[DML] Re: More cars at the DCS 2006 event

[DML] Re: More cars at the DCS 2006 event

The much more, the much merrier!!

Since the DCS 2006 event will also be the 25th anniversary of the
DeLorean marque, I think it is more important than ever to get as
many DeLoreans to this event than ever before.  In fact, I hope to
offer other incentives to everyone who makes an extra effort to be
there with their DeLoreans (or who make the trip from overseas) by
offering some special door prizes and other incentives to them.

With the proximity of the DCS event to active DMC clubs, we would
like to get at least 150-200 DeLoreans to this event, with the
ultimate goal of 250 for the 25th anniversary.  Yes, this sounds
like a lofty goal, but considering there are nearly 300 registered
DeLoreans in Illinois alone, this should not be an impossible task.
I will be sending a show mailer out to all Illinois owners soon.

If you were at the DCS 2000 event, you know how cool 100+ DeLoreans
looked lined up on the pier in two rows (one heck of a cool photo),
so 200+ DeLoreans should look at least twice as cool all lined up.
Roof top and ariel photo opportunities will be available too.

So, plan to bring your DeLorean to make this an extra special event
and it does not matter if its custom or stock, WE WANT IT THERE!!

Later,
Rich W.