RE: [DML] No car at the DCS Show ?????

Ken, I wouldn't be too dissapointed if there were not as many cars.
It's really all about the people getting together, and we really only care
about the
"special" and custom cars, the rest of us are all pretty much driving the
same thing...
give or take a few custom shift knobs or flux capacitors!
- VB