[DML] Re: While we're talking about cooling problems...heres mine!

[DML] Re: While we're talking about cooling problems...heres mine!

With all of the history on your car at this point I ma guessing a
problem with the temp gauge. The motor can't change temperature that
fast. Verify with an infra red temp gauge.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757