[DML] Coolant overflow

After replacing my plastic bottle, a couple of main hoses, and
cleaning my otterstat contacts a couple of months ago, I generally
have no problems, except for a couple of instances, that strangly
only occur when I pull into my driveway.  On two or three occasions
coming home, I'll pull the car into my garage, then get out to
witness hot coolant from my overflow on the floor.  It is a little
foamy too as if it has been bubbling/boiling.  However, the drive
from wherever I came from did not cause the temp gauge to exceed 190
to 200 deg., based on the gauge.

My road, however, is a steep incline about a mile long, ascending
several hundred feet I am sure.  Does the strain of climbing my hill
(in second gear) to my house push the engine just enough over the
edge to bubble over  a little from overheating?  Or does the angle
of climb affect this?  I am curious, as it has only occured in my
garage coming home on three occasions. I've been on similarly long
trips but never a problem to my destination - just coming home.

Thanks for any wisdom on this issue.

Paul