Re: [DML] Relay clicking with my AC on.

The fuse blades are aluminum.  They will oxidize as they age.  Aluminum
Oxide (coroundum) has many useful properties, but conductivity isn't one
of them.  This oxidation increases the resistance of the connection and
it heats up, eventually melting the fuse block around the position.  New
fuses of this type are so cheap that it is more efficient to change,
rather than clean them. It's insurance.  Do it once a year at least.
Warren at DMC