[DML] FV troubles?

Have you checked your Lambda sensor?  It may not be signaling correctly.

"I've got the worst up and down idle ever, no matter what kind of
adjustment the CO screw has. I'm sure the problem is partly because my
FV will run and then shut off. I've had a chance today to play around
with it...If I unhook the frequency valve of it's fuel lines, I can
hold the relay closed and the FV will run all day long (opened up
original relay to hold contacts down). Once I hook it to it's lines,
it will run for a few minutes, and then stop working all together. I
cleaned out the little screen inside the inlet, but can't figure out
why it won't stay running. The ground is clean and brand new
connector, obviously the FV runs so I doubt it's bad...I have a new
relay installed... When the lines full of fuel I can open the contacts
of relay to have the FV shut off, and then close it, it will run for a
few secs and then wind down slowly to a very low buzz, or it will shut
off completely. What the hell? -----Dani B. #5003"