[DML] Re: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Summer Fun Run - Final Update

[DML] Re: Delorean Mid-Atlantic Summer Fun Run - Final Update

Just want to add that you should also bring a family band radio type
walkie-talkie on channel 12. It will be useful for the cruise from the
Mall to Bear Mountain. There is a gas station near the Park at Bear
Mountain too if you will need gas for the return trip home. There are
also plenty of gas stations near the Mall on Rt 59 and Rt 303, just
not many along the way. Bring Sun Tan oil, an umbrella (for the sun)
and folding chairs.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Delorean Mid-Altantic Club