[DML] Re: Whats YOUR mileage Raffle car dcs

[DML] Re: Whats YOUR mileage Raffle car dcs

Hey Ken! This is Jeremy Popp from Carlisle... .anyways, great update.
Let me know when youve got this one, or the 5 speed ready and I'll
come take a look at them... Do you intend to have them both finished
before winter hits? Thanks!
jeremy