Re: [DML] Re: Ignorant DJ

I am so sick of misinformed people.  The reason we have thousands of
"repair" shops around the world is the simple fact that cars break down.
When the crap common car breaks down, no one pays attention.  When your
Delorean breaks down, then John delorean himself poorly designed his car.

I agree with the other people in that my car, once the reversible damage
done to it by the previous owners (mostly from buying inferior aftermarket
parts) is corrected,  the car runs perfect and problem-free for many years.
Also a good point that has been stated over and over again, is that our cars
only had 2 model years.  Hardly enough time to work the kinks out.  But
honestly after PJ Grady and other delorean vendors and friends fixed my car
in 2000, she runs beautiful. Again you have to know what you are doing.
This is why I thank god for my friend Harold every day.  He has helped me so
much with my car when I felt really angry only because I lacked the
knowledge  and patience.  Harold is my Delorean Yoda.  Unfortunately with my
bad back, I cannot carry him.

Let me state again.  Use your vendors and service providers and stop trying
to save 25 cents on struts or other parts.  Use the originals, or even
better use the improved parts.  Enough of my 3 cents.

Joseph M.
vin 2850