[DML] Reminder California DeLorean Owners/Association

[DML] Reminder California DeLorean Owners/Association

Hi Everyone,

Just as a reminder next weekend is the Art Center Car Classic.  Association members
Dorothy and Brian Gates will be showing their DeLorean on the grass along with a great
array of other fine automobiles.  Guest speakers will be 'Chip Foose' of the TV show
'Overhaulin' and Gordon Murray who is the designer of the McLaren F1 and the Mercedes
SLR.  It should be a great show and an opportunity to meet other DeLorean owners in the
area.  Hope to see you all there.  Here is more detailed information on the car show
website. http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic

If you would like to go to the event with other DeLoreans please let me know, otherwise
we will see you on the 17th this Sunday.

And thank you all for making our magazine promotion a success.  We are looking
forward to great Association events in the future and the plans we have in store for all of
you.  For the many who have emailed us with an interest in volunteering to the
Association...thank you.  We will be contacting you in the future and hope to hear from
you all soon.

Sincerely,

Tony Hilger
DeLorean Owners Association