Re: [DML] DOA Mag

To all:  I was away when this topic surfaced and thought it best to  wait
until I returned home to comment.  I have not received my magazines  either.  I
paid the funds on June 3, 2005 and on June 28  a reply was  received to an
e-mail that I had sent on June 8, 2005 that told me he would be  sending out the
magazines the first week of July.  Today is July 11 and  still no magazines.
That is just poor customer relations.  The line  "we are unpaid and work twice
as hard", etc is no excuse. Awaiting  boxes?  Must be no Staples or Office Max
around there.  I'm trying to  keep an open mind but it is becoming difficult.
Still no "membership kit"
or number.  Roy #0893

In a message dated 7/11/2005 4:13:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,