[DML] WarmUp Issue

Earlier, I posted on a problem I have been recently
experiencing about my engine "bogging down" when
giving it alot of gas during a cold start.  I bought a
new CPR, and it fixed the problem intermittently.  Let
me go over the tests I just ran.

Started the car cold, gave it a firm amount of gas -
car drove fine.

Got to a parking lot with the temp needle below the
first unmarked line between 100 and 220 (160 or 180).
Floored the accelerator, engine tried to bogdown.

As the temperature gradually moved up, I floored the
accelerator with less and less "bog down".

Just for kicks, I highly enriched the fuel/air ratio
to get it to "hunt idle" in "N".  Got into "D" (temp
now is just below 220), floored it - car accelerated
perfectly.

Got out of car, placed mixture back to where it was,
fans came on, floored the accelerator with fans going,
engine ran fine even with the load of the fans on it.

Once fans turned off, floored the accelerator 3-5 more
times and the car accelerated from a dead stop
perfectly.

My conclusion is that I obviously have some kind of a
warm up issue.  I have replaced all major fuel system
components one year ago almost to the day with the
exception of the cold start valve, but that shouldn't
take into effect at all when the engine temp is in the
180-210's.

The ignition coil has been changed with a blue one
from Houston April 05.

All "tune up" parts are under a year old, including
oil and fuel filters (just changed last weekend).

By use of the fuel pressure gauges, I noticed that I
am not holding rest pressure.  It holds for about 7
mins, and than it drops to almost the bare minimum for
a 10 minute fuel pressure check as described in the
workshop manual.  I'm ordering new primary pressure
o-rings (Hot Start Problem Kit #2 on John Hervey's
site), but what else should I be looking for?

Some sources say this may be ignition related, but I
am very new to how the ignition system works, and I
don't have a solid enough understanding to know how a
faulty ignition component would cause this issue.  If
this is the case, could I have gotten a bad blue coil?
 I have noticed that this problem has only really
reared it's ugly head in two areas:

1.  When I changed the 23 year old blue coil with a
new one from Houston on 4/23/05.

2.  Back in February I change the A/C belt.  I messed
with NOTHING except the "throttle elbows" (one of the
black tubes that is routed underneath the elbows had
become unhooked).  Ever since than, my vehicle had
"auto enriched" itself, and I had to bring the
air/fuel mixture down to get the idle from hunting.
Everyone here suggest vacuum leaks, which we did find
and repaired, but I have never been able to bring my
air/fuel ratio back to where it was before Feb 2005.
Keep in mind, that was a half year ago.  I did check
all the connections of everything associated with the
A/C compressor side of the engine, and have found
nothing out of place.  Even the connections at the
"coal canister" are sound and intact.

I know, alot of information, but I'd rather give
everyone too much than too little.  Throw me back your
thoughts, as I would like to get this fixed =P.  Thank
you everyone for your thoughts and time.

Jeremiah

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/