[DML] Re: Car Show/John's Memory

Nice story, I have a feeling there is a renewed interest in the
Delorean automobile and the man.   "Whatever success I have had in
this business has always been based on the integrity of the product
itself, and in the belief that the customer is an outstanding judge
of value," John Delorean  told  New York Times in 1981 "you might
fool some of the people some of the time, but in the aggregate, the
worlds car buyers will search out and find the products that
represent the best value".
What comes around goes around, this time in a positive way.

Byron

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Christian Jarzab" <ccjarzab@xxxx>