[DML] Re: Cooling Problem

What you describe could be the symptom of a several different issues
single or multiple. In order of checking -

License tag in front of air flow to radiator (does ok at slow
speeds - at higher speeds air is forced away from opening by the tag)

Slipping water pump/alternator belt

Fan circuit-breaker not adequate (OEM wiring is proven to fail)

Thermostat (replace it)

Radiator needs cleaned inside (or replaced)

One of the fans not working all the time (worn-out brushes in motor -
 common with more miles especially in hotter climates where fans are
on more)

Coolant too low - continues to collect air in system (common with
the steel reservoir tank - if you don't check it)

Bleed-off hose at radiator is clogged

Otterstat installed wrong (wire connections must face down)

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxx>