RE: [DML] New Seat Covers

Houston's seat covers are awesome, and if I could do it all over again I
would get their new two-tone seat covers...they look awesome and set the car
off in a new way.
Small price to pay when you consider having them done at an upholstery shop
who
could never match the grain anyway.
I love me seats, and get complements on them from everyone who looks at the
car.
It's one of the first things they notice...."Man, are these seats original?
They are so
soft and supple!"
- VB