[DML] Just When you think your car is as good as it gets!

[DML] Just When you think your car is as good as it gets!

I know most of you have had a similar frustration, I now have my own story.

I worked very hard all winter to make my car as good as it can be. Not concourse, but a great example of a Delorean Driver. Well after many months tinkering, replacing and fixing. I finally passed emmisions all my lights and accessories were working. Life was beautiful, the birds were singing, children laughing life is great right!

Well not quite, first ride out of the box, I get to my destination and my drivers side window goes 9/10ths closed and stops. Thinking its the switch I play with it and clean it... Nothing. I switch the passenger side switch with drivers side. No change and the passenger side still works great.

Bottom line... As a former Saturday Night Live personality used to say...."Its always something!"

I will be ording a new motor in the next few weeks when I can sneak the expediture past the Boss!

Have a great day.

Dan Haney

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet