[DML] Re: Front Shock Bushings....

There are two styles of OEM shocks, some with wide bushings and some
with narrow. I bought a set from DMCH a Long time ago (maybe 1998?)
and they supplied some spacers to make the "short" style fit in the
lower arm. You do not want to install them without some sort of
spacer to take up the space or you'll bend up the control arm as you
tighten it up.

If anyone happens to be looking for OEM shocks, front or back, give
me a holler (although, with all the other (better) options out there
I can't imagine why).

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@xxxx>