[DML] Re: Stock DeLorean Wheel Offset, Dimensions, and Weight.

[DML] Re: Stock DeLorean Wheel Offset, Dimensions, and Weight.

Ben

Looks like you really did your homework!  When we wrote our story on
custom wheels in Vol 2 Issue 1, we did a lot of research on wheel
sizes that would work on the D.  What we found is that while the
stock dimensions give you a place to start, getting something
anywhere close to DeLorean wheel sizes is really a longshot.  Most of
the custom setups we illustrated that are being used are upsized to
(15, 16) or (16, 17) or (18, 19).  Offsets are a big issue on custom
wheels.  The front isnt usally a problem if the car has not been
lowered.  The back usually will require a spacer or adapter.
DeLorean Parts Northwest offers custom adapters that will solve your
offset problems.

Grab a copy of the issue with Matt Olans car on the cover and check
out the info.

Ron
gullwingmagazine.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "captain_hydrogen"