[DML] Re: Woodward Dream Cruise Detroit

It IS a great event.  I am definitely going to attend again this
year.  Unfortunately, Patrick, they do not shut it down to non-cool
cars.  You will see the occasional minivan and rice burner.

I cruised the Downriver Cruise last weekend, sort of a preview of
the WDC.  People absoltely freaked when they saw the Delorean!  My
friend and I cruised with the doors up and it was a ton o' fun.  We
only saw one other D, an '83 that looked to be in good shape.  He
was cruising doors-up as well and getting just as many hoots and
hollars...

Sandor
# 3002

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxx>