[DML] 2 pairs of Kenwood speakers for sale (brand new in box)

[DML] 2 pairs of Kenwood speakers for sale (brand new in box)

Hi everyone,
For a past birthday, a friend of mine was given two pairs of
Kenwood speakers for her car. She never installed them, and has
since bought a new car, and so has no need for them anymore. She
asked me if I could use them, and I said I couldn't, but
mentioned
that maybe a fellow DeLorean owner who is looking to add speakers to
their rear interior wall (under the window) might be interested.

They are Kenwood model KFC-1666, 6" round, 2-way, 130 watts peak.

Anyone who wants to add a fuller sound to the car by supplementing
the rear speakers or simply adding in new speakers because the
original rears are shot and too hard to get to, could benefit from
these. The round shape is also considered to have better sound than
oval speakers.

There are two pairs, so two different people can have a pair, or one
person could even hook up all four in the rear of their car.

Here are links to 2 different photos of what they look like:

http://www.carreview.com/Channels/CarReview/images/products/Product_1
29458.jpg

http://kenwood.vdlabs.ru/car/speaker/universal/img/KFC-1666.jpg

She's asking $20 per pair, obo. (I believe they were around $50
brand new at the time).

These are completely new, and never taken out of the box.

Email me privately if interested.

Thanks,

-Derek L
VIN 5302